Monday, November 22, 2010

Target Market





Finished painting for my Target market. I did this illustration for Hans Christian Andersen's The Elf in the Rose. It was a really morbid story, but I liked it a lot. At first I was a little hesitant to paint this scene for a children's book project, but no one else seemed to have a problem with it. I'm really happy I finished it, it's the first piece I've done in a long time that I've really felt was finished. I could make little changes here and there, but if I work on it any more I'll probably overdo it. So here it is! It's kind of a crappy scan, I'll try to get a better one later.



1 comment:

  1. We have a podcast which reviews fairy tales and we just did The Elf in the Rose. You have THE BEST picture on the internet and we would love to use it.

    ReplyDelete